(Everyone is free to fill the form their own way. Here is only illustrator to fill the form to the strict sense for UNIFORM CIVIL CODE )
1) Are you aware that Article 44 of the Constitution of. India provides that “theState shall endeavour to secure for the citizens a Uniform Civil Code throughout the territory of India”?
In your view, does this matter require any further initiatives?
Yes, we don’t have uniform low for all
2) The various religious denominations are governed by personal laws and customary practices in India on matters of family law, should the UCC include all or some of these subjects — Marriage, Divorce, Adoption, Guardianship and Child custody, Maintenance, Successions, Inheritance ?
It should further include (mention in below box)
Please specify exclude / Include :
Family property matters
3) Do you agree that the existing personal laws and customary practices need codification and would benefit the people?
Personal laws and customary practices should be replaced by a uniform code
4) Will uniform civil code or codification of personal law and customary practices ensure gender equality?
5) Should the uniform civil code be optional?
6) Should the following practices be banned and regulated?
Similar customary practices such as Maitri-karaar (friendship deed) et al.
7) Should the practice of triple talaq be…
Abolished in toto.
8) Do you think that steps should be taken to ensure that Hindu women are better able to exercise their right to property, which is often bequeathed to sons under customary practices?
Legal provisions will not help in what is primarily a cultural practice, steps have to be taken so sensitise the society instead.
9) Do you agree that the two-year period of wait for finalising divorce violates Christian women’s right to equality?
Yes, it should he made uniform across all marriages
10) Do you agree that there should be a uniform age of consent for marriage across all personal laws and customary practices?
11) Do you agree that all the religious denominations should have the common grounds for divorce?
12) Would uniform civil code aid in addressing the problem of denial of maintenance or insufficient maintenance to women upon divorce?
As it would be forced by low
13) How can compulsory registration of marriages be implemented better?
A marriage certificate must made compulsory for everyone putting married status in important forms like PAN, ADHAAR or VOTER ID
14) What measures should we take to protect couples who enter into inter-religion and inter-caste marriages?
This is possible only through uniform civil code
15) Would uniform. civil code infringe an individual’s right to freedom of religion?
Its more regulating rights of equality for men and women and much needed in a secular county like India
16) What measures should be taken to sensitize the society towards a common code or codification of personal law?
Should be routes through religious intellectuals, social groups and NGO who are pro to UNIFORM CIVIL CODE to educate their own people
Implementation of UCC is much awaiting reforms as specified in constitution.
(आप अपनी तरह से उत्तर देने के लिए स्वतंत्र हैं किंतु उपरोक्त तरह भरा गया जवाब UCC के लिए सख्त नियम कि मांग करता हैं)
जय हिंद 🇮🇳🚩